Thursday, January 7, 2010

Funny morning

So Christina, was running out the door to work when the Fedex van
drives up. We were expecting some travel documents! When she opens it
she sees a yellow towel. Hmmmm. She comes to the bathroom where I'm
still showering and says hey who would send us a terrible towel and
why?! Suddenly I understand why one of my good buddies from the
fantasy football league needed our home address! Well Chuck I won't
say what the first thing was I wiped with that Pittsburgh favorite
since this is a family program! But we got a great laugh! And we
will take it to China and wave it from the Great Wall next weekend!
From there it may become a bib just so you know! I am still a huge
Dallas Cowboys fan and they are in the playoffs and Pitt is not!!!
Plus this gives me a chance to try sending a blog entry via email
since our firecr access to the blog will be blocked in China, this
will be the work around we hope!

2 comments:

  1. She looks like she is a Steelers fan. We will start with the Toddler Towel and progress from there.

    And be careful what you do to it...it can jinx your football team!

    -- Chuck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Stuff! I will not be so mean as to send along ANYTHING with the Lions Logo on it. It may make her sick to her stomach like it does me!

    However, I think she could be a great Wings fan!

    For certain we need to keep her away from the Buckeyes!!

    ReplyDelete